- RSS Channel Showcase 9579235
- RSS Channel Showcase 9665144
- RSS Channel Showcase 5233174
- RSS Channel Showcase 7670414
Articles on this Page
- 02/22/12--06:59: _Release 2 of the Al...
- 11/08/12--06:29: _The Altova MissionK...
- 03/19/14--06:06: _Altova’s Latest Rel...
- 02/25/15--06:24: _New Support for XPa...
- 06/10/15--07:24: _XML Validation Spee...
- 09/25/15--08:14: _New JSON Schema Edi...
- 02/16/16--04:42: _Five Not-to-Miss Fe...
- 10/04/16--05:25: _Big Data, Database,...
- 11/09/16--12:22: _MobileTogether Adds...
- 04/05/17--08:37: _New XSLT Back-mappi...
- 04/11/17--06:57: _How to Debug XSLT a...
- 04/24/17--06:01: _Update to Altova’s ...
- 02/22/12--06:59: Release 2 of the Altova MissionKit 2012
- 03/19/14--06:06: Altova’s Latest Release Sets the Performance Bar Even Higher
- 02/25/15--06:24: New Support for XPath/XQuery 3.1, WS-Security, and More Debut in R3
- 06/10/15--07:24: XML Validation Speeds Reach New Levels
- 02/16/16--04:42: Five Not-to-Miss Features in Altova’s Latest Product Release
- 10/04/16--05:25: Big Data, Database, and XBRL Tools Get a Huge Boost
- 11/09/16--12:22: MobileTogether Adds Barcodes, Automated Testing, and More
- 04/05/17--08:37: New XSLT Back-mapping Headlines Altova Release
- 04/11/17--06:57: How to Debug XSLT and XQuery
- 04/24/17--06:01: Update to Altova’s Database Tool Adds Important New Features
It’s an exciting week here at Altova! We have several new offerings to tell you about, including Release 2 of the Version 2012 Altova MissionKit and entire product line, a new Altova Online Training course on XSLT Technology, and a new service called Altova Product Consulting. Let’s start with what’s included in the latest product […]
The Altova MissionKit 2013, empowers developers to integrate XMLSpy, MapForce, or StyleVision functionality seamlessly in custom Java applications for Windows. This frequently-requested capability adds to existing support for integrating these MissionKit tools in Visual Basic or C# applications, giving developers flexibility to add some or all XMLSpy, MapForce, or StyleVision views and functionality to their […]
Release 2 of Altova MissionKit desktop developer and server software products is now available for downloading. This release packs a punch, delivering enhancements that boost performance by two or even three times, as well as updated standards support – and a revolutionary new approach to speeding up XSLT execution called XSL Speed Optimizer. Let’s […]
The post Altova’s Latest Release Sets the Performance Bar Even Higher appeared first on Altova Blog.
Release 3 of the Version 2015 Altova MissionKit desktop developer tools and Altova server software products is now available with updated standards support, customer requested features, and innovative new functionality that will save you time on everything from XPath and XQuery development, to advanced data mapping, to XBRL report rendering and beyond. You can skip […]
The post New Support for XPath/XQuery 3.1, WS-Security, and More Debut in R3 appeared first on Altova Blog.
Let’s take a look at a few of the features recently added to the Altova MissionKit desktop developer tools and complete line of server software products, including screaming-fast XML validation speeds using RaptorXML Server inside XMLSpy, frequently requested functionality for EDGAR filing validation, support for SQLite databases and the TRADACOMS EDI format, and much more. You […]
We are excited to announce details of the latest release of Altova MissionKit desktop developer tools and server software products. Version 2016 includes full Windows 10 compatibility and updated relational database support across the product line, and it also introduces some new features that you simply will not find anywhere else. XMLSpy 2016 includes the […]
The post New JSON Schema Editor and Data Mapping Debugger Debut in Altova Version 2016 appeared first on Altova Blog.
I’m excited to reveal some details of today’s Release 2 of Altova MissionKit 2016 desktop developer tools and software products! v2016r2 introduces over 20 new features and updates to the Altova product line – but that’s a lot to cover in one blog post. Let’s take a look at the top five that are sure […]
The post Five Not-to-Miss Features in Altova’s Latest Product Release appeared first on Altova Blog.
It’s time for the latest release of Altova’s MissionKit and server software products, and this one delivers a huge boost in functionality for working with big data, databases, XBRL, and much more. With support for Apache Avro in multiple products, additional databases and drivers across the product line, and two new XBRL specifications in developer […]
The post Big Data, Database, and XBRL Tools Get a Huge Boost appeared first on Altova Blog.
It’s time for the latest release of MobileTogether, Altova’s cross-platform framework for building native, data-centric apps. Coming a short five months after MobileTogether 2.2, version 3.0 ships with an impressive array of new functionality, from developer-requested features such as barcode scanning and automated testing support, to flexibility improvements in the form of multi-level stylesheets and […]
The post MobileTogether Adds Barcodes, Automated Testing, and More appeared first on Altova Blog.
It’s time for the latest release of Altova desktop developer tools and server software products, and this one introduces numerous innovative features across the product line, including a brand-new version of MapForce Server called MapForce Server Accelerator Edition for even faster processing of data integration jobs. Let’s take a look at the highlights of Version […]
Nothing’s more frustrating than getting unintended results from an XSLT or XQuery transformation and having to spend hours tracking down the issue – especially if you’ve inherited the project from another developer or haven’t looked at the code in a few months. Of course, XMLSpy has long included an XSLT debugger and XQuery debugger for […]
DatabaseSpy is the unique database tool that supports all major databases and facilitates database query, design, structure comparison, table content editing and comparison, and even generates elegant charts from query results. The recent update of DatabaseSpy to version 2017 Release 3 adds several new features, including the ability to automatically generate a complete DDL script […]
The post Update to Altova’s Database Tool Adds Important New Features appeared first on Altova Blog.